Comprehensive bereavement support services for the whole family. We offer the following:
* Expressive Arts for Grieving Children, Teens and Families ~ support, education, resources and programming for all ages. Using art, music and other creative modalities to engage participants. 8 week curriculum based program.
* Dragonflies Adult Grief Program ~ 10 week curriculum based program. For adults who have experienced the death of someone they love OR are waiting for someone to die. Ages 18+.
* Heartstrings for Grieving Parents ~ Curriculum based program for parents who have experienced the death of a child. Ages 18+.
* Moving Forward Widow’s Program ~ Curriculum based program for widows who have experienced the death of their partner (male and female). Ages 18+.
* Healing Hearts Drop In Grief Program ~ for adults who wish to attend a group setting that is an open format. Operates every other Wednesday night. Ages 18+.
* Individual and Family Counselling ~ open for all who mourn the death of someone they love OR are waiting for someone to die.
* Community Workshops, Presentations and Trainings are also available.
All adult programs are held at the Pilgrims Hospice Society in Edmonton. The Expressive Arts for Grieving Children, Teens and Families is offered in both Edmonton and Sherwood Park. All programs are offered at no cost.
Public Contact Person: Chy Salter-Roberts firstname.lastname@example.org