As a trained and certified End-of-Life Doula and Grief Coach, I offer various holistic care modalities bringing comfort and peace to those at end of life and their families. I will assist my patients and families to identify life and care priorities guided by the wishes and choices of my patient and family.
I support and educate my patients and family with many difficult questions and situations that come alongside death and dying. I will initiate conversations about the dying process and provide emotional and spiritual support and help my patients and their family learn how to sit with intense emotions. I will guide you through grief, forgiveness, create ceremony or ritual and bring healing practices to the sacred process of dying before, during and after death.
I will work with my patients and family separately at times to help support them through their intimate personal needs.
I believe one of the greatest gifts we have is to serve others, and my gift is to let my patients and family know they are understood, they are never alone, and we are all here to walk each other home.
My Services include:
– Discuss your options and choices in dying.
– Advance Care Planning.
– Legacy work – memorial video for grandchildren, special letters for family
– Work with community partners to address the needs of the patient through nurses, homecare, etc.
– Respite for caregiver and family.
– Facilitate end of life choices.
– Vigil at the end of life.
– Assist in after death planning – Home funeral (guidance with caring for the deceased at home, ritual, and ceremony, providing a sacred environment for body preparation for burial or cremation, guidance with body transportation), living celebration/funeral, community funeral (coordinate with the funeral directors and family for final resting), after death paperwork.
– MAID (Medical Assistance in Dying) **Non-judgmental support and
Name: Michelle Lemon
Phone: 587 586 4628