Since 2001, ShareGrief.com has been providing on-line grief support, education and resources via email to the bereaved from all over the world. We have provided this service to:
* Grievers who are isolated or live in rural areas where services are unavailable
* The bereaved who are elderly, handicapped or homebound
* People with busy lifestyles who find it difficult to seek professional help at a regular scheduled time
* Those that are uncomfortable speaking face-to-face with someone about their grief
* Teens and young adults who would rather discuss their losses via email rather than with family, friends or professionals
We invite you to browse the ShareGrief site and offer you a safe and confidential place to share your stories of loss and grief. Please fill out the questionnaire and one of our skilled professionals will get back to you shortly. Our goal is to provide you with support, information and resources in an effort to help you move forward during this most difficult time.