To assist the Chair to adjust to their new role and responsibilities and to continue to provide support and direction to the Board of Directors and the AHPCA.
To assist the Society in achieving its stated mission and goals in the most effective and prudent manner
- Serves as a member of the Board (refer to Responsibilities of Member at Large).
- Provide support to the Chair as required.
- Signs contracts, cheques and other documents as required.
- Completed term as Chair
- A continued interest in the mission of the Society
- A continued interest in providing support the Chair and the Board of Directors
The AHPCA Board of Directors
Term of Office
- Executive meetings (4-6 times per year), with additional meetings as required
- Board meetings (4-6 times per year)
- Committee meetings as time permits