To ensure the minutes are recorded appropriately, stored for future reference and distributed, and that correspondence is responded to in a timely fashion.
To assist the Society in achieving its stated mission and goals in the most effective and prudent manner
- Serves as a member of the Board (refer to Responsibilities of Member at Large).
- Ensures that minutes and records of Board and general meetings are accurate and available.
- Distributes minutes in a timely fashion.
- Ensures a record of all members is maintained.
- Ensures proper notice of meetings is maintained.
- Signs contracts, cheques and other documents as required.
- Provides clarification regarding Rules of Order at Board meetings as necessary.
- An interest in the mission of the Society
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Minute taking
- Knowledge of Rules of Order
- Computer skills
The AHPCA Board of Directors
Term of Office
- Executive meetings (4-6 times per year), with additional meetings as required
- Board meetings (4-6 times per year)
- Committee meetings as time permits