AHPCA promotes and supports comprehensive and quality hospice and palliative care in Alberta.
We want to create a robust palliative care community in Alberta, connecting people who will collaborate, innovate and build partnerships.
Join AHPCA, add your voice to our ours to promote quality end-of-life care for ALL Albertans!
Your membership significantly enhances the overall power of the hospice and palliative care movement and gives you:
- A 50% discount on AHPCA workshops and events and a discounted rate for the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association (CHPCA) annual conference
- An opportunity to connect with people in Alberta’s palliative care community to collaborate, innovate and build partnerships
- Associate non-voting membership with the CHPCA
- Newsletters from AHPCA and CHPCA
- Reduced price on merchandise in the CHPCA Marketplace
- An opportunity to add your voice to AHPCA’s advocacy efforts on behalf of all Albertans
Your automatic CHPCA associate membership gives you:
Legitimacy: Joint associate status & provincial membership significantly enhances the overall legitimacy of the hospice palliative care movement in Canada.
Credibility in numbers: The larger the associate status & provincial membership base the more effective Associations are in many aspects of their mandates, i.e. awareness raising, fundraising, program development and national standards.
Effectiveness: Joint associate status & provincial membership allows for the pooling of resources to further the overall mandate and support the development and implementation of programs/services across the country. Pooling of resources also minimizes duplication.
Portability: Joint associate status & provincial membership helps ensure that knowledge, programs, services and expertise are portable across the country.
Access: Joint associate status and provincial membership provides access to information, expertise and colleagues all across the country.
Students enjoy a discounted membership rate, a 50% discount on AHPCA workshops and events and an opportunity to connect with people already working in the industry! Note: student membership does NOT include any association with CHPCA
AHPCA memberships expire one year from the date of purchase.
AHPCA student membership expire one year from date of purchase.